Monday, January 30, 2012
Please come too!
I've decided to start me voyage the morn after next. I need a good crew to come with me. We will be gone for at least a forte night, so you can't expect to see yer families again fer awhile. The journey will be hard and long, so I don't want any chicken wimps coming along with us. I only want good, strong brave men! What's in it for you? Well, if we find new lands with gold, jewels, and spices, you'll become rich. Have you ever dreamed of having yer own land? I know I have, and if we find new land, you can have some all to yourself! Not to mention, if we find new land, we'll be able to claim it for Scotland, and the King and Queen! We'll all be famous. So, whose in? Respond below if you'd like to come on the adventure of a lifetime!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment