Wednesday, January 18, 2012
What will we need?
I have made the decision to sail out into the ocean and see if I can find new land. Heck, me dad did it, why can't I? I've been wondering what to bring. The space on me ship is not too big, so we have to choose our items wisely. We will have to take potatoes, carrots, and onions because they last longer than other vegetables. You pick a lettuce and that same day it wilts and is not that great. Day after tomorrow me and Keanan the clumsy are going to go out and hunt. We think that if we dry some meat it will last longer on the boat. We'll also have to take the fishing gear so that when we run out of meat, we can catch some fish. We'll also have to take 10 goat bladders filled with fresh water. You can't drink that salt water - it'll kill ya. Not knowing what is out there or how long we'll be gone is the hardest part. When we go on a hunt, we mostly know what to expect and what to take. This will be different. Harder. Much harder. I wish me dad were still alive. I'd ask him what he took on his journey.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment